DIY - Custom Designed 1-Inch Button Pins



Since we're having our reception AT a music venue......I came up with the idea to stage a MERCH area with custom designed wedding-esque wares (of course FREE for guests to take.....)

After coming across Minepress on ETSY......I died a little, and knew I had to order some button pins. What's great is you can send over the photos or text you'd like and have Rebekah arrange for you onto a pin template.....OR you can do what I did, take her blank template and GO TO TOWN creating a custom masterpiece. Absolutely in love. What a conversation starter......and I can't wait for the POKEMON effect to happen with our guests - gotta collect them all!

Got the finished product in the mail yesterday......in love. Will post photos!

Comments

popular posts

It's the Most Wonderul Time of the Year

DIY Graphic Headboard

Life Is Not a Journey, It's an Adventure

Happy Halloween-EVE!

Switzerland (Honeymoon Part 1 of 3)

The Plunge

Soul Ryder Hughes

DIY Glam Silver Canvas Tiles

I'm back. Let's do this.